Main menu

Pages

Review of Olaplex Hair Perfector: ‘It Transformed My Dead Hair And Split Ends'

 Review of Olaplex Hair Perfector: ‘It Transformed My Dead Hair And Split Ends'

The 50,000 positive reviews for the product aren't lying.


               Olaplex Hair Perfector
Credit to Amazon

  • What exactly does olaplex do ?

I'm constantly envious of my former self's hair. As a 10-year-old, I had thick, silky hair that drew compliments from all of my aunts and older cousins. Of course, I didn't care much back then, but once I began heat styling and dying my hair in my teen years, my once-commercial-worthy locks began to thin, filled with coarse split ends and frizz.

Years of avoiding heat styling, developing a clean haircare routine, and weekly hair oiling sessions have all helped to repair some of the damage to my hair as I approach my thirties, but nothing beat Olaplex's Hair Perfector ($28, Sephora) for repairing and strengthening my hair in just ten minutes.

Opalex
           Credit to Amazon

  • Is olaplex worth the money ?

To be honest, I wasn't completely taken aback by the incredible results. The Hair Perfector is Amazon's best-selling hair product, with over 50,000 five-star reviews praising the treatment's ability to seal split ends, reverse years of heat damage, and rescue brittle hair. Several satisfied customers have even mentioned how this product was able to transform their hair after years (or even decades) of bleaching.

Olaplex amazonOlaplex

@ Amazon.com 

       $28.00






It instantly improves the appearance of my hair

When I first used this, the first thing I noticed was how much more voluminous my hair had become. It's as if the coarse, dry hair I had prior to Olaplex was weighing me down, so the revitalization of my brittle strands allowed them to look a little more lively.

  • Can olaplex ruin your hair?

I didn't notice much of a difference in shine or frizz after the first use, but it felt just as soft to the touch as it does after expensive deep-conditioning treatments at the salon.

          Credit to Amazon

  • Is olaplex 3 or 6 better ?

It's simple to use

While many deep conditioning hair treatments are applied in the shower after shampooing and require you to wait and prune beneath the water for 10 to 20 minutes, this treatment is applied prior to shampooing, making it far easier to use.

I simply dampen my hair under the sink or quickly with my hands before hopping in the shower. I then apply a quarter-sized amount of the creamy treatment to my hair, focusing on the ends, and leave it in for ten minutes before shampooing it out.

The outcomes continue to improve

I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm seeing more and more benefits. The insufferable frizz on my head has almost completely disappeared, and my hair looks shinier than ever. Most importantly, it feels healthier than it has in a long time, which is great because I'm trying to grow out my hair.

While many deep-conditioning, shine-inducing products provide an instant boost of satisfaction that fades after a day, or even hours, this lasts between washes. I had already reduced the amount of heat styling I did on my hair, but I do it even less now because I love how my natural, air-dryed hair looks after using this.As someone with thinning, brittle hair, this will almost certainly become a staple in my haircare routine. 

I even suggested it to my best friend, who has extremely curly 3B-type natural hair, and she now swears by it for her frizz and new wash-and-go style. It's a simple, quick, and versatile product that works on almost every hair type—if you don't believe me, read any of the 50,000+ positive reviews.

Review this product






olaplexhairtreatmentbeautyperfectorbondreviewcomproductsusesalonmaskintensecareneedknowphotosshampooworkreviewsmoisturedamagedintensivesalonsnewrepairmaintenancesephoraeveryhappenedvideoscultreparativeeverythingvioletconditionercolorsaleactuallyservicesadventinternationaldrybuildingmanereadhomecollection

Comments